Short Term Vacation Rental Policies
Bookings are made through VRBO/HomeAway Vacation Reservation Software. Please review our short term vacation real policies before making a reservation.
Below are our requirements for booking a vacation through WPM South, LLC.
- To reserve a property, a non refundable prepayment amount will be due for the selected dates.
- Government ID (i.e., driver’s license, passports) of all guests 18 and over.
- Sign and date the WPM South, LLC Vacation Rental Agreement.
- The Remaining balance will be due 30 days prior to first night’s stay. After final payment, guest(s) will receive pre-arrival/departure instructions and information to access the vacation property.
- VRBO/HomeAway offers the following Property Damage Insurance Protection: $59 for $1,500 amount of coverage; $79 for $3,000 amount of coverage, and $99 for $5,000 amount of coverage.
- VRBO/HomeAway offers optional Travel Insurance. This Travel Insurance is non refundable after 10 days of receiving final payment.