HOA/Community Association Manager
Windermere Property Management South, LLC is seeking an Experienced Community Association Portfolio Manager in the Community Association Management Industry. Please apply only if you have current Community Association Management experience.
This position will include all aspects of managing a portfolio. This involves but is not limited to daily and timely communications with Board members, homeowners, contractors, and all others involved in the operation of the associations, responding to resident concerns, overseeing maintenance and repairs and capital improvement and repair projects within a budget, obtaining bids, preparing budgets, regular review of financial statements and collection of homeowner delinquencies, oversight of monthly expenses, enforcement of rules and regulations, attendance at and facilitation of Board, budget and annual meetings, and routine inspections of common elements.
The Administrative role requires that the individual have a proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing constant interruptions. Will screen incoming calls, respond to routine homeowner account and other questions, and provide account ledgers to homeowners and attorneys. Will process mailings, do research, maintain vendor, and update property information forms.
- Type 60 — 70 WPM
- Accuracy with spelling and English grammar
- Experience with Word and Excel and some background in use of accounting software
- Prior experience with clients or customers on a daily basis in person and by phone
- Answer phones with professionalism
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a brisk pace
- Must be able to attend evening meetings
- Will take meeting minutes
- Will schedule meeting venues, create meeting agendas and compile board packets
- Must have own reliable vehicle to travel for work
- Must be willing to participate in continuing education and obtain/maintain a CMCA
- Will work at the direction of the Senior Association Manager
This position has a Generous and Competitive base salary, + commissions. Compensation includes the following: 2 weeks’ vacation, 5 personal days, 13 paid holidays (including birthday).
Email your resume to WPMcareers@wpmsouth.com