- Standard Travel Protection @ 7.0%
- Cancel for Any Reason @ 9.8%
- Standard: Protects up to 100% of traveler’s expenses for all covered trip cancellation or interruption reasons.
- Cancel for Any Reason: up to 100% of traveler’s expenses for all covered trip cancellation or interruption reasons (or) up to 60% of traveler’s expenses for trip cancellation reasons not listed in the policy.
Top Covered Reasons:
- Sickness, Accidental Injury or death
- Road Closures
COVID Related Covered Reasons:
- Illness or death of traveler or anyone in their traveling party;
- Illness or death of immediate family member;
- Medical Quarantine issued to a specific named traveler or someone in their traveling party.
Who Can Purchase:
- Standard Travel Protection: US, Canada, Mexico, Caribbean Residents
- Cancel for Any Reason: Available for US residents ONLY in 47 states, excluding the residents of: NY, WA, and NH states.
When Can They Purchase:
- Standard Travel Protection:
- At time of initial booking;
- At any time WHEN 30 days or more from check in date.
- At time of booking or within +5 days of booking WHEN less than 30 days from check in date.
- Cancel For Any Reason: Coverage may be purchased at the following times:
- At time of initial booking or Within 14 days of initial booking.
- No purchases allowed less than 30 days before check in date.
Claims: Guest Needs…
- Copy of their Rental Agreement
- Copy of their Receipts: (banking, credit-card, etc.)
- Cancellation Notice:
- The date they cancelled
- Amount refunded (if any)
How a Guest Files a Claim: (see attached)